The replacement face mask for defective face mask was never received since Apr 22, 2020

The replacement face mask for defective face mask was never received (as of May 8 2020) since Apr 22, 202.
Strap detached from mask before wearing, defective rate is almost 50% . I would rather get a refund.

Hello @teryquah and welcome to the community.

I am sorry you have had this experience, I will see if I can get someone from WYZE to look in to this for you

It would great, thank you.

May I please have your order number so I can request a refund for you? We’re sorry to hear that this happened. I’ll share your feedback with the team.

Perhaps there was a bad batch. I’m having the same issue as well. All of the straps keep detaching.

1 Like

Order #001826004

I got two boxes and having the same issue. My Order #001988475. Thanks.

@teryquah, thank you for your patience. Your refund has been issued and you should see it in 2-5 business days depending on your bank.

@idixon82, would you prefer to try a replacement to see if it was a bad batch? Most people aren’t experiencing that issue.

I ordered 2 boxes and luck hasn’t been on my side. I think it best I go for the refund. Thanks.

1 Like

Refund received. Thks

1 Like

@idixon82, I have processed your refund. It should arrive in 2-5 business days depending on your bank.

@teryquah, thanks for taking the time to let me know! :slight_smile:

1 Like