The lag is gone on the V2 Was :restore-hardware-acceleration-on-android - now

@UserCustomerGwen, @WyzeLi I had been running the latest and greatest beta app on my Samsung J3 (Android 7.1.1) and kept my Amazon fire on v2.5.33 when it came along.
I was experiencing significant video lags as on the J3 soon as Wyze took away hardware acceleration. Apparently others had the same problem.

BETA 2.6 FIXED IT!!!

Iโ€™m back to instant response. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: on testing with one V2 running 4.9.5.35 !!
Just in time to watch for deliveries!!
/edit - been REAL busy the last few days, didnโ€™t get to test it earlier.
/edit 2 but testing with an updated Pan cam still shows about a 15 second delay.

2 Likes

Good deal. Unfortunately my Galaxy S4 on Android 5.0 encounters more app restarts when I view videos, once or twice per session.

Maybe it time to retire the S4 and move onto the S6 with Android 7.0.

Both the S6 and S10e work great. Hopefully I will have no issue on my new tablet when it arrives today with Android Pie.

Iโ€™m confused (big surprise.)

Where does the fix come in the progression of app and firmware versions, production and beta, starting with 2.5.28 and 4.9.4.108, and including the TEST app from this thread:

I donโ€™t know, All I know is that yesterday for the V2 I was getting near real time viewing.
And I tested it several times.

1 Like

Ok, thanks.