The internet connection appears to be offline (Panama)

The camera is being working good but since yesterday i can’t access in the app, when i open the app shows COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE SERVER after i write my password another message appears THE INTERNET CONNECTION APPEARS TO BE OFFLINE, but when i connect with my data it works good.

I need help

Thanks

1 Like

First things to try would be force-quitting the app and restarting your phone.

I did force-quitting the app and restarted my Iphone, also i did it on my ipad and didn’t work. It’s strange because the first 4 days works good but yesterday i couldn’t connect.

I watched on youtube WYZECAM SETUP TROUBLESHOOTING and it didn’t work.

This doesn’t sound like a camera problem. Have you tried opening the app while connected to a different internet source. It could be a firewall or blocking issue.

Yes i did and i have the same problem, i went to a house’s friend and it doesn’t work.

I agree with @Loki on this that it doesn’t sound like a camera problem. How are you trying to connect – via WiFi or your phone provider’s network (or both)? Do you have another device you could load the app on to test with?

1 Like

I am trying to connect vía wifi and I loaded the app in my iPad and I cannot connect neither. I connected to different WiFi but it shows the same message.

First capture is when a peon the app

Sent from my iPhone

DreadPirateRush Bill Rushlow Wyze Moderator
December 6
I agree with @Loki on this that it doesn’t sound like a camera problem. How are you trying to connect – via WiFi or your phone provider’s network (or both)? Do you have another device you could load the app on to test with?

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I am trying to connect vía wifi and I loaded the app in my iPad and I cannot connect neither. I connected to different WiFi but it shows the same message.

And the second is when I’m trying to enter with my password.

Sent from my iPhone

DreadPirateRush Bill Rushlow Wyze Moderator
December 6

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

I’m speculating that you only have the one camera. This sounds like an unusual problem to me. Please see below.

This forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, I suggest you contact Wyze Support for more help. You might want to go ahead and submit your ticket now as there is somewhat of a backlog. If you end up getting the issue resolved before support contacts you, then you can always let them that it’s already resolved.

1 Like

Did you see the captures?

No, they aren’t visible to me – on my phone or PC.

@dannyabo, I’m still not seeing those. @Loki or @UserCustomerGwen, can you see the images?

I cannot see the images either. @dannyabo, what file format are the images and how are you uploading them?

1 Like

Blank here too unless we’re missing a secret handshake?

I sent it format JPEG both captures.

Are you replying by email? I’m not sure that works, especially if the jpg is an attachment vs inline. You may need to visit the forum website to upload it.

1 Like