The Future of Wyze is Coming Part 1

Congratulations on this fantastic achievement. I am so glad to see that Wyze now has the cash to move on the the next big step.

7 Likes

Check out the #roadmap category. There you can find products and changes that are under consideration. Read the pinned post at the top to understand how the topics are tagged, then go on and vote for your favorites.

3 Likes

I have had your camera out side for over a year now and it even works in -50^ weather

18 Likes

Great can’t wait for the outdoor cameras

11 Likes

Congrats on the funding! Looking forward to the new products.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Temperature in date and timestamp

Outstanding. This is what america is based on, perfect example. I can’t wait to see where the future takes your company. I had no idea the struggle that was going. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Congrats on the funding. I’m sure everyone there is breathing a sigh of relief. I’m just a small user but love my Wyzecams and want ya’ll to be around for a LONG, LONG time.

2 Likes

I hope your tremendous customer service and omni presence on Community topics forums continues. WYZE is one of the few companies that I truly feel considers their customers first and foremost. In your email, WYZE cited it’s friendship with its customers. Almost made me cry … ok, not really, but I sincerely feel the “love.”

Hopefully Norwest Venture will help continue to strengthen that customer bond.

Congrats on getting the funding for the future.

7 Likes

Congrats on the funding.

Hope Wyze stays “wize” with the funds

Looking forward to some great Smart Home products soon

1 Like

A doorbell camera and google assistant/chromecast integration is what i’m most excited about!

16 Likes

I was a little worried about mine, we just had -15 with Realfeel of -35 and my cam sits on a window ledge under a large patio roof. Other than some false alerts for blowing snow… not a single issue. Love Wyze.

7 Likes

Thank You & keep up the great work ! Best cameras to date barr none & I have tested them all.

1 Like

That was actually sweet, nice and all other such superlatives. Wyze feels like early Apple. I’ve been proud to recommend Wyze cams, and proud to be a part of this community. THANK YOU SO MUCH for staying true to your ideals in maintaining the customer relationship. It’s quite true that we exit a company in droves as soon as we feel that the company no longer cares at all about us once it starts making huge profits. Stay the course, and we forever will too along with you. Very impressed, and congratulations!

5 Likes

I would truly like to see a low cost simple outdoor Wyze camera. There are plenty of outdoor cameras with extra bells and whistles, but you pay for the extras. Stay simple!

9 Likes

Excited for the outdoor camera.
I think it will be game changing.

I haven’t kept up. Is there a web interface for this yet?
Or a way to view multiple cameras at once?

9 Likes

**Hi to all at the WYZE team I have been very interested in your products for personal home use and tried to order direct but sadly you are currently not able to sell or ship to UK, I hope this will be resolved in the near future now that you have secured funding, the products design versatility and features are quit unique for target market that they are in. Good Luck in all that you do now and the future :+1: **

Hi Gary I believe this can be used outdoor with a third party silicon cover and also a pitched roof attachment for the top of the Wyze cam also a third party attachment

Nice !
I already got an Outdoor camera that support Winter condition (in Canada). Having it replace by a Wyze camera “winter” compatible would be a nice option (or simply added other camera to my yard).

I use for now a POE camera, so only 1 Wire that feed the power to the camera, and receive the signal.

1 Like

Great news! I like that they work with Alexa, hopefully Homekit soon - I’d like to see them work with Ring - really get integrated with the home alarm system disruption :slight_smile:

4 Likes