The first batch of Wyze Floor Lamps is on its way! - 5/12/21

Hey Amanda,

I ordered one lamp and a week or two later my wife decided we needed another one. Hence, I put in an order for another one. If you could route this to the right spot, I think it would make sense to combine the two orders and ship them together. Seems to me it would save some shipping costs.
No problem if it delays the shipping as far as I’m concerned. - John

2 Likes

with all $9 bulbs with wifi (Alexa ) they make … they decided to skip basic modern function on a $30+ item …
so it will be the only Lamp /Bulb I can not turn of on my way out with the rest of them …

Hi John,

Can you let me know the order number for two orders? Let me look into it and see if the shipping costs can be reduced.

Thanks,
Amanda

Sure you can. Spend $20 and get yourself a couple plugs you can control. Plug the lamp into that. That’s what I’m going to do.

7 Likes

I’m so ready for this. I’m doing virtual art school and need a good lamp for it

4 posts were split to a new topic: Help for Wyze Band

Sure would be nice if there was still a way to pre-order. I had 4 of these in my cart, but wanted to make sure it wasn’t an impulse buy.

I came back the next day stoked for the different places and people I was going to use these to help, and Wyze was sold out.

AND, from what I read, the price is going to go up on these forever. So if I end up purchasing 15-20, as I imagine is quite possible, I might be paying 25% or more + shipping per unit.

Is there any way of extending the pre-order or squeaking in a few people who just missed the opportunity? It’s really disheartening.

I was going to get some of these for my 100 year old grandfather and likely several coworkers if they perform as advertised.

For all of you wanting the lamp to be alexa controlled, just get one of these to plug it in with. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for the update. I’m looking forward to having my Wyze lamp to brighten my too dimly lit home computer desk

2 Likes

Clever idea! I was wondering what to do with my second smart plug, now that I have them both working.

Amanda,

The new Matter protocol (former CHIP/Zigbee Alliance) supports BLE. Does Wyze plan on joining that protocol and could it work with these lights?

Mike P

1 Like

Thanks for the update, Waiting patiently for my lamp. Finally got the lamp today, ordered it in April.
Was easy to put together and works well so far. Thanks.

2 Likes

Thanks Amanda!
I’m really looking forward to seeing this new floor lamp in my room!
If it meets expectations more orders will follow from here in New York!
Bill

2 Likes

Hi Amanda,
Great news super excited :laughing: I hope it won’t be long then… quick question tho I ordered 3 but I ordered the first two and then later decided to get another one is there any way that they will be is way to save on shipping costs by combining the order so they ship together?? Thanks so much! Going thru customer service is heck and even then it will get messed in translation :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks Mike - as far as I know, the discussion is taking place inside the teams on how we can integrate those technology and protocols together for products.

Thank you for your message. Can you let me know the order numbers, Maybe I can take a look at it with the teams?

Hi Amanda,

if we are reducing shipping costs by combining 2 orders, should we not have been charged once for shipping 2 on the same order?

Currently we will not be able to combine multiple units of Wyze Floor Lamp together when sending them to the customers, Grouping units together does not necessarily decrease the shipping cost but may increase the shipping cost because the shipping cost is based on dimensional volume/weight.

1 Like

Thanks for updating us! Can’t wait to get mine :grinning:

1 Like

I’m really looking forward to these lamps. I am an avid LEGO builder and good lighting is a requirement for my old eyes. I bought 2 so I could have good light coming from two different directions. I seriously can’t wait to donate my old LED lamp to Goodwill for what I expect will be far superior lamps! Thanks for the update, Amanda!

2 Likes