Thanks for joining us!

Hi, everybody!

We’re happy to have you here. Thank you so much for your support and confidence in our products! It means a great deal to us that you decided to back a product before it even launched. We’re looking forward to getting to know you better and hope that you enjoy this community designed just for you!

Gwendolyn

78 Likes

No problem. In my case, I can’t take all the credit, it was whoever was behind those commercials for the Wyze scale and band. The Wyze Band commercial, in particular, is what did it for me.

Once I heard that music, saw that editing, looked at the features, and saw “Only $24.99”, I knew I had to have it!

4 Likes

Oh man. The Marketing Team is gonna be STOKED to hear this! :smiley:

2 Likes

Since wishlist is disabled, is there a chance we can get more feedback from Wyze peeps as to what may or may not be happening with EA devices? For example, there’s a bunch of topics on the band in here now but no feedback at all.

Do you have any specific questions? :slight_smile:

I can see what I can dig up but I don’t know how much information will be available.

Off the top of my head–

Is unlock from the band actually being worked on (without using Alexa)? Somebody says they heard it’s being “worked on”, but nothing official.

Are the band fonts and sizes being worked on, or is what we have it?

Is the scale calibration likely to get fixed?

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do! :slight_smile:

For the scale one, could you please give me more information about your experience? My bet is that the answer is yes but I want to make sure I’m on the same page.

Hi there, there will be a fix to the unlock function by 2.10+ release this week. Long pressing home button will no longer unlock the screen,
For fonts and sizes, could you help me better understand the request? It is not easy to change fonts, but we could adjust sizes.
Also, could you help specify what you mean by scale calibration?
Thank you.

2 Likes

Unlock the wyze lock, not the band screen lock. Unlock shortcut on Wyze Band

The band fonts and graphics are tiny for those of us with less than perfect vision, except for a couple rather garish faces. The available font colors don’t show up well on many possible background pictures. Suggestions for better Wyze Band watch faces
Wyze Band watch face

One (of several) scale topics: Calibrating Wyze scale

Presumably somebody at Wyze looks at the recent EA topics or there would be no point posting them, yet I have to bring these up here to get any attention on them seems bizarre. How about making a “what we’re considering” topic for EA devices too? Doesn’t have to be voting and whatnot if that’s too much work, just a “we know the battery status is goofy, we’re working on it, you don’t (or do) need to send more logs” or something.

3 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Trouble setting up second camera

Wow I can not believe the scale is only $19, I have another scale that cost me $75 and they both do the same. I love Wyze and there pricing is absolutely bonkers! You could of sold it for $35 and make a cool profit!

2 Likes

I agree with you! Of all my Wyze purchases I am most happy with my scale. And the price is phenomenal.

2 Likes

Looking forward to backing this. Thanks for the quality of products you put out!!
Appreciate you folks!!

1 Like

I just ordered the band today. I have the scale and love it!

1 Like

I love how many women are worried about their spouse seeing their scale info. Because I’ve wondered the same thing. I didn’t want to share the scale with him until I knew the answer. :heart: I LOVE WYZE!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

I just ordered the WYZE Cam Outdoor. Can’t wait to get it. I already have 2 WYZE Cams and 1 WYZE Cam Pan, and they work great. Very happy with the products that you make.

4 Likes

just placed my order for your new WYZE Cam Outdoor as well. As everyone has noted, can’t wait to install and use it. The Wyze cams & Wyze Cam Pan units I have deployed work great, also purchase a Wyze Cam Pan for my brother in-law, great birthday or Christmas gifts, something he would have never purchase on his own. He loves it !

Very happy with the products that I have purchased, keep the new products coming !!

3 Likes

Got my order through within the first 5 minutes of the announcement, can’t wait to get my hands on the new outdoor cam. Want to replace all the Blink cams around my house and unify my “smarthome”.

2 Likes

I have 3 outdoor Wyze pan cameras outside and one stationary Wyze cam inside, and I just ordered the new outdoor camera. I can’t imagine how they could improve the video, as their current ones I have are so clear. I look forward to doing the comparison.

4 Likes