Text notifications iOS not working

I have an iPhone 6s+ iOS 13.5.1 and a wyze band. Everything works fine except text notifications on my wyze band. Even call notifications come through. The app is running in background and phone and text notifications are selected in app. Restarted app phone and band. Still no text notifications. I get ring notifications and smart home notifications.

1 Like

Mine is doing samething for and re oid on s9 plus I noticed that if I went to settings with someone sending me text… in settings there is a setting to send text or chat messages if u send as text instead of chat then it would work but only if the person uses text to text not chat

1 Like

Same issue. IOS 13.5.1 set to receive all notifications on phone, app and band. I don’t receive phone or text notifications on my band.

1 Like

Yep. I have the same issue since upgrade to new iphone se 2 gen in begin of May.
I received notification incoming phone and gmail fine but no text on my band.

1 Like

Fixed the problem! Went to settings, notifications, messages, show preview change to when
Locked or always.

2 Likes

You are awesome, it works. Thank you so much.

2 Likes

Lifesaver, works! Thank you!

1 Like

BINGO!!! Holy hell, this has been driving me crazy. This should be posted at the top of every post submitted. Thanks

1 Like