Temperature Statistics in Insights

Record current temperature at selectable intervals (1hr / 30mins / 15 mins) and store them in along side the hours/mins in the Insights section. Will give a good view of how long it takes to heat/cool your home. Outside temp would be a nice bonus too.

I’d like to see the current real-time humidity shown on the physical display of the device. Right now the only way to retrieve it at all is in the main app page for the thermo. The data is in there, just put it on the screen.

Please make Insights data downloadable either raw data or spread sheet format.

2 Likes

I like the insight display that lets me see how much I was running the heating or cooling system recently. However there are many more things that the existing hardware might be capable of reporting. How about storing the hourly temperature and humidity so that we can plot out what was happening in the home weather the thermostat isturned on or not. This could be handy if you have a lot of plants around or anything else that might be affected by changes in humidity or temperature such as a piano, or cello, Van Der Graff generator, etc. Or if you are just curious for some other reason.

I wish a symbol would appear on app and thermostat screen when furnace or A/C is running also.
I have color blind friends that may not know by color if furnace or A/C is running.

I’d love the ability to export temperature & humidity to spreadsheet or via API to map to my outside air temperature & power data provided by my utility.

1 Like

YEAH! Also would love an hourly breakdown by day. Would really help me fine tune usage.

1 Like