Team Android or Team iOS?

tips-and-tricks

i thinki you might be able to get it to work if you use the wyzw cameras with tiny cam pro ( not sure if that’s supported by windows phones or not) many many videos on the tube about how to do it, and ive gotten mine working too.

1 Like

Luddite for Life :). Blame it on dealing with windows and hardware issues at work. Then I broke down. Reality of the 20th century. Picked up the last gen eMac when Apple was introducing the :desktop_computer:. Since then iOS & Mac forever. User friendly for dolt-luddites like me. Hardware is durable. The eMac still works fine.

0 Likes

I voted Team iOS but am also a google fan!

2 Likes

iOS here, but ONLY because work forced me into this POS iPhone in Sept. 2017. I HATE this iPhone. After years of BlackBerry and then Android, the iPhone is so limiting. There is a possibility that work will let me switch back to an Android somewhere in the future…

3 Likes

I know this message is old but just in case…

I use BlueStacks every day just for the Wyze cams. It works great. I’m using Windows 7.

0 Likes

No lags?

0 Likes

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Hans for letting me know about your BlueStacks experience. I was leery about installing it 'cuz of reviews but it’s worked flawlessly so far.

1 Like

man i miss windows phone

0 Likes

Interesting- I use an iphone when mobile but given the choice ( and luxury) at I home always use the ipad for the better viewing.

1 Like

Missing an app-wide landscape mode on your iPad as much as I do? I love my cams, but the lack of landscape and the new color scheme (white text on cyan, extremely difficult to see) compromise usability in a big way, esp. in my case.

0 Likes

@milehiguy In case you haven’t seen it, there’s a #roadmap topic for that. Please hop over there and vote for it. Be sure to click the VOTE button at the top:

1 Like

Team Android since my Google Nexus One

0 Likes