Sync Wyze Band and Wyze Scale to MyFitnessPal

Does anyone know how I can sync my Wyze Band activity & steps with MyFitnessPal?

I use MyFitnessPal to track my calories and I used to use a fitibt device in the past - it would sync my steps with MyFitnessPal and automatically make adjustments.

Is my activity/step data stuck in just the Wyze app? I did some searching and I can’t find anything about this - I can’t be the only one having this issue, can I?

1 Like

Welcome to the Wyze community!
There is currently no way to do this. I would add it to the #wishlist!

I too would love to see Wyze Band sync with My Fitness Pal!

3 Likes

I checked the roadmap and wishlist and didn’t find any instance of “myfitnesspal” in relation to the Wyze band. Sorry if this already exists and I missed it somehow.

I would love to see my steps and activity data automatically able to sync with either Google Fit or MyFitnessPal. I use Myfitnesspal to track my calories and manage my weight. In the past I had a FitBit and its app was able to sync with myfitnesspal and make adjustments to my calories automatcially.

Google Fit is able to sync with myfitnesspal, so if the wyze app were able to sync activity data from the band over to Google Fit, I could configure google fit to sync with Myfitnesspal. Ideally, I would love to be able to sync directly to myfitnesspal, but I’ll take what I can get.

1 Like

I made your older post a wishlist item. I created another wishlist item for Google fit and wyze band separately.

2 Likes

As a new purchaser of a Wyze Band, and longtime user of My Fitness Pal, I think that it makes total sense to be able to sync my steps and activities from Wyze Band to the My Fitness Pal app.

3 Likes

It would be nice to not only be able sync Wyze band data to MyFitnessPal, but also data from the Wyze Scale. I like to use MyFitnessPal track and log all my health metrics in one place.

5 Likes

It will be a great to have an integration between Wyze Scale and MyFitnessPal to automatically sync daily weight.

I hope I’m not the only one using MyFitnessPal. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Vote on the #wishlist!

That’s the only thing keeping me from ditching my Fitbit and using the Wyze Band, connecting with MyFitnessPal and MapMyWalk.

2 Likes