Sync time fail

There is some workaround to fix it? Did someone tried to factory reset and repairing the device again?

I have not tried that yet, but I would hope for a firmware fix soon, because this could be a problem when the time drifts.

9/29 running latest released firmware for V2 and cannot update the time, this is ridiculous where are the fixes?

I see this being discussed some on the beta threads too, so hopefully it won’t be long till we get a firmware that fixes this. My two V3 cameras and Doorbell have no trouble syncing time, just the V2 and Pans.

Today I received a new version is iOS app and the time sync still not working. :pensive:

Got the Android 2.25.22 Wyze App update yesterday, but “sync time failed” still present on the V2 and Pan Cam (original).
It continues to work fine on all V3s and my Doorbell though!
I guess we will need a firmware update to fix this one for the V2 and original Pan cams.

Correct… sync time fix requires a firmware update. That update is currently undergoing beta testing.

1 Like

I wonder if the firmware update will fix my V3 live video display time stamp issue… it’s showing time 1 hour ahead of local time, as if it thinks Arizona is on daylight savings time (which it’s never on).

I’m not sure what else the update will include. If you haven’t already done so, please log into your router’s admin interface and check the router’s current time.

My router current time is set correctly (daylight savings time disabled), and of course my cell phone time is correct too, that I use with the Sync Time command.

Make sure your firmware and app are up to date (v3 - 4.36.3.19, iOS app - 2.25.21) and if you’re still having a problem, the best way to get visibility is to submit a log from the app and post your problem and Log ID number in the announcement thread for the v3 cam 4.36.3.19 firmware.