Suspicious visitor caught on cam at 1am

Just bought a new house, and set up Wyze cameras…

This car drove down a dark and long private driveway at 1am- during the corona virus lockdown…

Why were they there?

Longer video here:

Looks like the security light turning on made them think twice about what ever their plans were…

I need a gate!

2 Likes

Not smart criminals coming in with headlights blazing. Duh. But good for you. Glad you stopped it. We live on a private lane with one house past us. I let them get past our house then when they realize it’s a dead-end and turn around I’m in the middle of a very narrow lane with a pretty good reason for them to stop and explain themselves. Usually it’s teenagers just “driving around” lol or a couple guys road tripping. I never call the cops. But they know not to come back. :wink:.

1 Like

it might help, it might not, but that appears to be a silverish jeep liberty or ford escape.

3 Likes

Wrong turn, exploring, drunk and lost. Hard to say if it only happens once or sporadically.

Security lights certainly help to mark your territory, so to speak.

2 Likes

Sounds like folks looking for a place to party. I can hear the music🎶 sounds rocking. Security lights on motion are definitely a good idea.
As is a welcoming committee like this:

but they don’t have lasers one their heads…I’ve been on that for 2 years now. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Darn! I’ll keep digging! I think it’s under research, but having technical difficulties:

1 Like