Support let me down here is my experience

Hello folks just wanted to share my recent nightmare. I have many great things to say about wise and at first loved everything they were doing. After a few issues requiring support my opinion could not be further from the way I feel now. My wyze cam outdoor with hub stopped working. In fact just the hub stopped doing anything at all so I contacted support and let them know because it was still easily covered under my 1 year warranty. After going over the basics details I was asked the question of replacement or credit. I wanted a credit because the outdoor unit left a bad taste in my mouth. The csr said ok not an issue, we went over a few more things. When we were done csr did a brief recap which she said replacement unit would be mailed. At the time I said ohhh no I want a credit she said ok and call ended . All seems pretty basic right? Wrong! Well 10 min after hanging up I received an email stating a replacement unit was being shipped. So I immediately responded. I will link the emails but after 15 different messages with them with multiple csrs that all assured me I would be credited they delivered a camera ADDON which doesn’t even include the broken part of my device like give me a break guys. The email string is like 15 emails long. They said I was supposed to get a refund by a credit to my account and being told it wasn’t an issue and would be fixed. Now that being said they issued a refund at one point emailed me about it but then reversed the refund 9 min later. As well as told me that they couldn’t give me a refund until I sent back the device they shipped to me that I didn’t want. But in fact they had never actually shipped it at all and it was on hold. Then they eventually do ship me a unit that I received yesterday that isn’t even the right thing. As I read this I can’t even believe it has been this hard to get something that every csr promised. And to get the wrong item after all this is a joke! I used to praise the company as one others should model themselves after but this isn’t the first issue with wyse support so nothing could be further from the truth now I hope they clean up that department because honestly the products are great! I will link the emails at some poi t if it’s allowed going to reread the emails and the forum rules to ensure compliance.

1 Like

I think you would have better luck if you called CS instead of emails. 206-339-9646 . Open Monday -Friday 4AM - 6 PM Pacific Time, Saturday 8AM-4PM Pacific Time.

1 Like

I called to initiate the warrantee claim with my initial issues as well as after each time there was an issue so like 4 times. That’s part of the reason I was so upset because they were telling me it would be all set via phone but then emailing me that a new cam was being prepared for shipping it’s silly it truly is I mean looking back at the situation just makes me feel sad because I honestly was proud of what they were doing and to be part of that. It was pretty good quality for a for an even better price. I understand marketing and all that new company etc etc. That said the cams have always remained cheap and the units themselves only had an issue with one and they do what they are supposed to for the most part. I have like 7. The app could use some tweaking but over the 2.5 years I have used the cameras they have shown remarkable growth in all kinds of things I am sure you know what I mean. I just don’t get support they have failed all 3 times I called in. This issue was one, then I also cancelled my subscriptions, and still got billed for 6 months and in that 6 month period I called 3 times to say hey this is billing me still including after they removed my cc details from the system supposedly. And then I have the doorbell which was supposed to have 1 year of subscription service and it wasn’t activated I was waiting and explaining for 2 weeks and then I had to finally refused to get off the phone u til it was fixed. It’s always customer service. It’s bad of all my 40 years of dealing with CSRs wyze is 100% the worst. The system needs to assign 1 CSR a ticket and have that ticket remain with them until it’s finished that way the car is accountable for the outcome.