Support for doorbell

Hi!
been trying for over a month (Feb 27th) to get some support on my doorbell issues… just me they’re ignoring??
got as far as talking about replacement with replies several days apart asking for different bits of info each time. which i provided each time. and then since March 25th just silence.
Started a new ticket on 31st, got a reply same day. asked about previous ticket & stated that i have tied all of the things suggested… and silence…

very disappointed in this. been a fan of Wyze for a long time, got lots of Wyze stuff…

FYI original issue was QR code not recognized. tried different phone, brightness, took screen cover off. changed location of it while doing this. nothing worked. deleted and re-installed app, updated everything. power cycled it, reset it. phone is galaxy s20.

You’ll probably be happier in the long run.

1 Like

Welcome @richard.chinery1!
@Loser_name and @richard.chinery1, you should try calling support.

(206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

Also, what are your cur ticket numbers?

yeah will try calling! thanks.
original was 1074813 (still nothing since March 25th)
second one was 1135550, once i mentioned the old ticket number there was zero response.

1 Like

Man that sucks… there was one cam I had a similar issue with not recognizing the QR code. I had to put my phone up against the camera and slowly back it away until the cam read it. for me it took 3-4 inches. I did that for the rest of the cams including door bell. not sure if you tried that, worth a shot? Hopefully support gets back to you.

might have had to wait 20mins on hold, but once i spoke with someone it got resolved quickly… well, :crossed_fingers:
new one and return labl for the old one should be on their way :+1:

1 Like

Didn’t respond? They responded to me and the tech was downright snippy. Just a suggestion to management: Sarcasm and condescension is not a sound customer service strategy.