Streaming Issues

I am not sure if this was really the problem but it seems to have fixed it. I was have streaming issues with 1 of my 5 cams all on the same network. Sometimes it would pause for long periods and sometimes even hang. After re-configured (aka setup) multiple times it was still doing it. I decided to go back to ground zero. I removed the SD Card and set it up again. I started working fine. I plugged the SD card in and the problems started. I was able to get it to limp long enough for me to RE-FORMAT the SD card. So far, no glitches in the last hour. I went ahead and RE-FORMATED all my SD cards in the other 4 cameras. I am guessing that it might be a good idea to do this every so often. And probably after camera FW updates…you just never know…

1 Like

Search the forum for SD card posts. There are plenty of posts that recommend best SD card types to use, since lower grade SD cards are probe to fail. Check out high endurance sd card posts. SD cards get written over plenty of times and possibly eventually fail.

1 Like

I use Samsung. Same type I have been using in my tablet and my cameras for years. but agreed, much higher use on these cams are far as write cycles. I’ll see what happens. I will check out the SD comments to see what folks say.

1 Like