Store to order replacement filters, brushes and other parts for Robot Vaccum

purchased the robot vaccum about 3 weeks ago. Trying to be pro-active, I want to be able to order replacement parts to have ready in case something happens where a brush needs replaced or a filter needs replaced. My bot goes 3 times per week. Normal wear and tear probably gives me 6 months before I will want to look at replacing those items. apparently they do not have a way to do that as of yet so I really don’t know what a person is to do IF something were to happen where the gets into something and you HAVE to replace it…So, if you own a wyze vaccum, you probably better vote for it it so that we can get replacement parts. I have had robot vaccums for years and never had a problem getting replacement parts until today.

MODERATOR NOTE:

**Your submission has been merged (see below). For future reference, please search the #wishlist and #roadmap categories before submitting a new #wishlist topic.

Use these links to search:
Search the Wishlist
Search the Roadmap
(Enter your search term after wishlist/roadmap)

Please read through How to use the Wishlist and How to read the Roadmap

You can now hop on over to the merged topic (see below) and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

=======================

A post was merged into an existing topic: Wyze Robot Vacuum - Replacement parts & accessories