Stock update for Sense?

Hi @WyzeGwendolyn (or anyone else that might know) . Do you happen to have an update on when Sense items will be back in stock? I need to replace a few more of my proximity sensors, but looks like they’re not available now. They’re kinda the heart of my Wyze system.

Keep on keepin’ on,

1 Like

Wyze mentioned on their recent AMA that they are coming out with Sense V2 soon. The stock levels are probably out or low because of that. They also mentioned a new standalone Sense V2 bridge on the Wyze Cam v3 FAQs.

4 Likes

Thanks @j.rosen! That’s really helpful. No foolin’…I posted that and thought “I hope the answer is that there is a Sense V2 coming out…” Sounds great. In the mean time, I’ll see about triggering things using my cameras to detect motion.

2 Likes

Boy I hope for your sake the new bridge is fully compatible with the old sensors.

2 Likes

In the AMA they said it would be.

4 Likes

PS…this is working well for me. Camera motion triggers the lights in my room to turn on, and turning off the lights after x minutes. A nice work around.

1 Like

I’ll be in for 3 of the new bridges, as well as at least a dozen contact sensors. When can I buy? I already have 50+ Wyze devices lol

1 Like

I’d like to know this too. I’ve been waiting for several weeks to purchase some replacement contact sensors for some that died.

2 Likes

Any update here? One of my Sense bridges has been having issues lately, would love to replace with a V2.