Stock update for Sense?

Hi @UserCustomerGwen (or anyone else that might know) . Do you happen to have an update on when Sense items will be back in stock? I need to replace a few more of my proximity sensors, but looks like they’re not available now. They’re kinda the heart of my Wyze system.

Keep on keepin’ on,

1 Like

Wyze mentioned on their recent AMA that they are coming out with Sense V2 soon. The stock levels are probably out or low because of that. They also mentioned a new standalone Sense V2 bridge on the Wyze Cam v3 FAQs.

4 Likes

Thanks @j.rosen! That’s really helpful. No foolin’…I posted that and thought “I hope the answer is that there is a Sense V2 coming out…” Sounds great. In the mean time, I’ll see about triggering things using my cameras to detect motion.

2 Likes

Boy I hope for your sake the new bridge is fully compatible with the old sensors.

2 Likes

In the AMA they said it would be.

4 Likes

PS…this is working well for me. Camera motion triggers the lights in my room to turn on, and turning off the lights after x minutes. A nice work around.

1 Like

I’ll be in for 3 of the new bridges, as well as at least a dozen contact sensors. When can I buy? I already have 50+ Wyze devices lol

1 Like

I’d like to know this too. I’ve been waiting for several weeks to purchase some replacement contact sensors for some that died.

2 Likes

Any update here? One of my Sense bridges has been having issues lately, would love to replace with a V2.

Any update on this?

I’ve been waiting for several weeks to purchase some replacement contact sensors for some that died.

Any update Please .

need to replace all my dead doors sensors .

its very unsafe now .

They have not announced when more are coming yet

If it’s a safety issue, I’d suggest working on another temp solution. I have no info, but I’d assume it’s at least a few months away. I’ve been using my cams as motion sensors, which works oookkkaayyy…but not nearly as sensitive or consistent as the motion sensors. I end up telling Google to turn my lights on at times as well.

I read yesterday that part of the problem with the dying sensors is leaving them with dead batteries too long. Bummer that I could have prevented it with better maintenance!

Love those batteries while they’re with you, folks. :slight_smile:

Looks like new sense stuff is available now, through the Wyze Security Monitoring. Still hoping for/assuming some standalone sense products will be available after that’s all launched.

I may or may not be interested in monitoring, but I’m definitely interested in new sense gear.

1 Like

Well, tbh, I’m not super interested in monitoring service. However, it seemed like the fastest way to get new motion sensors, I went ahead and pre-ordered the year package + a few sensors. The cameras-as-sensors are good in a pinch, but long term they’re a bit frustrating. I am using a Pan as my sensor. Maybe I’ll try a V3 and see how it goes…