Stickers?

launched

I think it would be nice to include a couple stickers with each camera that says something like “Protected by Wyzecam” or something similar. Criminals might not see that we have cameras so letting them know that we’re protecting ourselves could be a good form of proactive protection.

I totally agree. I found this post looking for stickers like this. Please make them!

+1

Was surprised not to find stickers in the packaging :pensive:

Mod Note: I have moved this topic to #roadmap so you can now vote for it. Please make sure to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.

Hello!

We don’t have stickers sent out with the Wyze Cams but we DO have downloadable sticker templates. Here’s a link! :slight_smile:

“protected by wyze” = instructions to would-be burglars

run around innocently in front of the camera with your face hidden.
wait for twelve seconds.
(optional) grab camera.
now you have five minutes before the next alert goes!

(tongue in cheek; I do love my Wyze cams, but I just have generic “under video surveillance” stickers on my house windows. They were under $10 from Amazon).

Although I understand your reasoning, I can’t agree that those “under video surveillance” stickers actually do anything. Burglars might fine those unconvincing or fake if the sticker doesn’t say what brand the camera is. Best option would be using a sticker of a different brand that’s not wyze at all.