Stealth WyzeCam

We decided to try camouflaging one of our new Wyze Cams.
This is one of the ideas we tried and wanted to share it with the community.
We know it’s not the greatest but it is better than a camera just sitting in the open which can be easily spotted. Maybe on the next milk carton we’ll take a little more care cutting out the hole. We also cut a large hole in the rear to allow for placement and for the excess wire to be bundled inside if necessary. We placed it near an electrical outlet.
We have gotten a lot of great ideas from others on the forum so far as placement and various ideas of what to do with our WyzeCams.
We would like to see other people’s stealthy ideas for concealing their WyzeCams.

Thanx,

73’

Tuna

hey @Tuna Ill try to post pictures of my updates for my work on stealth in the afternoon, but I must ask, if you were to use this, where would it be placed? if I broke into a house, just seeing milk on the counter or better yet in the living room would seem odd (I’m sure I wouldn’t think camera) but still :grinning:

so there is a guy on here that is experimenting with vinyl wraps for the V2. I bought some off of him and they are great. I didnt line up the edges perfectly but it changes the cameras visibility immensely.

and here you can see the one I have looking through my front door. with the wrap, unless you are looking for it you would never see it.

the first picture is just one thats in my living room. not meant to be hidden.