Starting Soon! Wyze Cofounders Live on YouTube 12/7/21 at 3PM Pacific!

HERE ARE MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTS - Re: Wyze Youtube event:

08:05

Actually one of the very unique and interesting things about this product (The Wyze Floodlight) in particular: It was developed in partnership with The Home Depot…

We’ve been setting up with Home Depot in the past it was a merchant relationship --Yeah, we love Home Depot!-- And this time they helped us understand the market on this user use cases and we developed together. So I think this is a very, very fruitful relationship together, to build something together, for us, and for Home Depot and for our users as well…

…They helped us get this done and I mean they have been with us every step of the way in developing it, so huge shout out to The Home Depot. Love you guys.

(I thought it was interesting that Home Depot was a partner in developing the Wyze Floodlight. Very cool, and hopefully they partner together on more things.)

48:30

Is Wyze thinking about making a 4K Wyze Cam?

(Lots of hesitant laughter) …I don’t want to get into trouble…but we are always innovating so there are always new cameras in the works…Next year you’ll see new cameras coming.

And also, making a 4K camera is not that difficult, but we want to make great tech accessible, affordable to everyone, and that’s not easy. So when we introduce a 4K camera, that will be an affordable 4K camera.

50:26

Will Wyze release a Black Color of the Wyze Cam V3

We’re going to talk to our P.M.'s (Product Managers)

Comments in the Live Chat (I believe it was WyzeKenny typing the chat responses):

They also answered some questions about things such as:

• “What does the Wyze Community mean to you?”
  • “What to you was the most rewarding to work on?”

And they talked a lot about some of their favorite Wyze products, demoed and talked about some of the products…the primary objective of the video was as a Flash sale, so most of it was talking about the current products, but there were some interesting other statements and discussions and new things too.

Just in case anyone isn’t sure, the Wyze Bidet with AI was a JOKE, but I still included it because it was hilarious. :rofl:

Also, I wouldn’t take “Stay Tuned” in the above comments as an official announcement necessarily…I’m personally just going to assume it means they are interested and it’s on their radar but who knows for sure if their researching into the product means it will work out or not, and I look forward to a more official announcement in the future, but I am happy it’s something they’re looking into or considering.

6 Likes