Stand alone Wyze Sense Bridge

The v2 sense will be available as a separate purchase

how do you know? right now its packaged as a monitoring service. even if you don’t want the annual plan you still have to pay $4.99/mo

I’ve seen Gwen mention it a couple times the at the v2 sense kit will be available once the security system has launched.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve seen that Gwen had mentioned it a few months back but then came to the realization that she probably meant the V2 sense kit being part of the subscription home monitoring thing.

no, I’ve seen some recent responses from questions about purchasing sense v2 separately & she said they would be available,

Gwen actually mentioned it in this post from a week ago. They will be available later but do not have an ETA yet

2 Likes

We wish there was a way to purchase a stand alone bridge. We use the cameras and door sensors on our property which covers a lot of space!! Because of this, some of our door sensors do not work because they are too far away from the main bridge on the camera. We do not need anymore cameras. We only need another bridge to expand the use of our door sensors.

Agreed. As I shared before – I don’t need a scale to weigh myself, and I don’t need a smart lock (I have a very high quality one from Yale), but I DO need a stand-alone bridge w/o more than the five cameras I already own.

J.

I love this comment :laughing: Totally agree cover the basic needs before we start adding scales and headphones.

The Wyze Sense Bridge has been replaced with the Wyze Sense Hub so we are closing this topic.

2 Likes