I just installed two sprinkler controllers. The first one could not verify the license and the second one activated and then setup a default schedule for 6 hours! It tuned on individual zones and all of them at the same time! I did not notice, as it turned on later in the day, so it ran 2 hours before I noticed, flooding the area and then running into the street. I deleted the default schedule and finally got it to turn off. Now I have no idea what to do.
You’re the second post I’ve run across like this in as many weeks. Sorry I can’t offer any solutions, but know that you’re not alone.
Here is the other thread: