Sprinkler wifi

Wyze sprinkler keeps dropping wireless. I have a cam v2 sitting right next to it that never drops off. Signal levels are 50 db. Anyone else have to reboot it to get it to reconnect every 2 days?

1 Like

So I had my sprinkler refusing to connect to my WiFi after I rebooted my router - I think the issue was that it got confused by having both a 2.4Ghz and a 5Ghz network with the same name being available. After multiple reboots not working I finally just turned off my 5Ghz network and rebooted and it connected straight away. Seems kinda stupid that the Sprinkler gets confused by this but my cameras, bulbs and sensors don’t - Wyze you need to make this more resilient.

My issue seems to be related. my phone was on 5 even though I was picking 2.4 it was failing.

I put the naming and wifi issues in the thread about their wifi survey. They definitely need to work on stability.

I’ve the same issue, not even 2 days, in the same day I’ve to unplug and plug it so it connects to the wifi, wifi signal is good and I only have 5G wifi