Spotlight Splitter

My splitter for my spotlight isnt working After waiting almost 2 weeks to receive it wyze really needs to have an live chat or phone support its getting frustrating. Now I have to wait till Monday to speak to someone then wait God knows how long to get a replacement.

They have both. I’ve used chat and phone…sometimes it doesn’t let me use the chat though, but I’ve used it a few times. Not sure the schedule with that or when they allow the chat, I just know I’ve used it a few times in past. Lately I’ve had to use the phone though.

By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support

I know it’s frustrating when something doesn’t work. I’m confident they’ll just send you a free replacement if you contact them. They’ve done similar things for me.

1 Like

I’ve seen several posts saying that you just have to insert the splitter cable further than you’d expect to get past the seal and into the connector…

I peeled back the rubber on the splitters and stuck it in the furtherest it goes nothing happens

1 Like