Specs, wyze bulb operating temperature?

Maybe I missed it but couldn’t find specs for the bulbs.
I am wondering what The normal operating temperature should be, According to my IR thermometer It’s running at 152 degrees Fahrenheit, In a normal lamp with the shade, ambient temperature is 74F

This is the second time I’ve read about this. it does seem a little higher than most.

@UserCustomerGwen might you know who to pose this spec question to?

1 Like

For comparison I checked a 60 Watt incandescent bulb It’s running at 205 °F

They are definitely cooler than incandescent, they also seem cooler than the fluorescent I had in it before. I will have to check the temps when I get home

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t have this number at the moment. I’ll poke around but can make no promises at the moment.

2 Likes

Poor WyzeMike sacrificed his eyeballs and reports back that the operating temp is about 150 degrees. :slight_smile:

Is that the specification For the operating temperature Or what Mike found out when he stuck the bulb on his eyeball ?
Doesn’t he know better ? :grinning: :wink:

3 Likes

Mike’s eyeballs are very sensitive measurement devices for temperature. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:eye: :thermometer: :bulb: Thermal eye sight is very rare in humans. :rofl::joy:

2 Likes

I am guessing that is why they pay him well, (assuming they pay him well lol)

2 Likes

We pay extra for the thermal eye sight. :wink:

2 Likes

where can I sign up for thermal eyesight Alpha or Beta testing…I live in Michigan so except for the few weeks it is warm this would be fun and useful.

1 Like

I think that the eyes just detect heat. Heat vision is planned for next year. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes