Spare Screws and other parts for All Wyze Products

I would love to purchase some spare screws for the Wyze Outdoor Cam for mounting. The screwhead is a very small size and i can’t find a replacement screw that fits.

Looks like it’s probably a number 4 screw
https://smile.amazon.com/s?k=no+4+screws&crid=301G77GN0M5TO&sprefix=no+4+screw%2Ctools%2C169&ref=nb_sb_ss_fb_1_10_ts-doa-p

1 Like

Thanks for that info. I’ll order some.

I lost the charger cable for my watch. While support has been great about getting me a replacement, policy has them shipping me a whole new watch.

I would love to be able to just order spare parts - charger plugs, cables, extensions, mounts, brushes, filters…

I’m always nervous when I don’t have spares.

1 Like

This topic Title was modified to allow inclusion of spare parts for all Wyze products since the number of Products has increased.

3 Likes

Thanks Tomp! Willem71 I totally agree! I think the lifespan of these devices would be much longer if we could purchase spare parts.

1 Like

I bought two watch 47s, but I can buy replacement cables (I lost one and now the other doesn’t work anymore). I also have a robot vacuum, I can’t find the replacement brushes or filters or anything yet.

My wish is to have replacement parts I can order instead of having to throw them away and have to buy a new one.

@Melocco These are supposed to be available soon. See the #roadmap category for details.

If you need replacement cables for your watch, call Wyze Customer Service.

Speak with a Live Support Wizard: 1 (206) 339-9646 or 1 (844) 999-3226

WEEKDAY SUPPORT HOURS

Monday - Friday 4 AM – 8 PM PT

WEEKEND SUPPORT HOURS

Saturday 8 AM – 4 PM PT