Sort and group rules

Any progress on what seems a very simple request and feature – the ability to enable/disable rules as a group, rather than one at a time?

2 Likes

Edit rules allow sorting, organizing within the app

Within the app allow rules to be sorted and/or grouped similar to the way we can drag and drop devices. Rules are a powerful tool, but in a long list it is difficult to find rules pertaining to a particular device or related to one another by scrolling and looking by name. I would like to organize my rules in a way that would be logical to me instead of having them listed in the order created. This would save time and make it easier to avoid duplicate, conflicting, or missing functions, triggers, actions. Another potential solution could be on the Device β†’ Edit β†’ Rules display to only display the rules related to that selected device instead of all rules.

[Mod Edit] Merged with an existing wishlist topic. Give it a vote to help it along!

3 Likes

Resorting lists

Would like there to be an option to sort the list triggers/schedules in the β€œRules” page of the app to whatever order I like.

[Mod Edit] Merged with an existing wishlist topic. Give it a vote to help it along!

2 Likes

Seems like wyze could fix this in a couple hours. Annoying having 20plus rules out of order. A good idea should be done now and not wait for hundreds of votes,

2 Likes

Ability to create rule groups and quickly toggle them on/off

I have camera groups that I have various rules created for, would be nice to be able to create a rule group for each camera group. I would like this to go a step further with a quick toggle group rule on or off. Currently I have to manually scroll to find each rule, edit, disable, save, and repeat for each rule. This is also helpful for people with multiple locations. In my case I have several properties and each property has its own camera group and rules.

[Mod Note]: Your topic was merged to this Wishlist request for better visibility and consistency in grouping similar requests. Please remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button to show your support.