Sort and group rules

I’d like to be able to sort and group rules. I can see the more I use and add components that such a feature would make working with rules easier.

They’re already grouped by type, but I have close to 100 rules so it’s a bit unwieldy. At the very least allow filtering by device to show only rules that trigger or act on a particular device.

3 Likes

It’s incredibly annoying that this functionality is missing. They aren’t even sorted by time of day.

I’m surprised I didn’t see this and vote for it sooner , yes , yes

Good morning. I wanted to mention that I will hope in the future you guys would consider having the ability to section off rules into groups or to groups it pertains to.

Right now I 35 and its hard to go through everyone to see what it goes to when I need to edit something.

I agree. I don’t even have that many rules, but the ability to be able to sort and/or group them would help tremendously.

Further, I’d really like the ability to duplicate a rule so that I can quickly make multiple rules for a device that vary from the others without having to build them from scratch.

I would like to be able to group rules so that I can enable/disable several at a time, just like we can turn on or off a group of cams or bulbs or whatnot. I have several rules that I want to have enabled when I’m home, and several that should be enabled when I’m not. Currently I have to enable/disable them separately. It would be great to have “Home Rules” and “Away Rules” that could be toggled in groups. (And then one rule to rule them all!)

Hello, I ran into an issue today, Due to having several of items from Wyze I ran into realizing that I’m getting confused with all of the rules and would think it could be very beneficial if you could group rules like you can group the actual devices. For instance I have a rule that will turn a light on and a fan on in my bedroom, We should be able to group those 2 rules pertaining the fan and light and call them “Bedroom Rules”.