Sorry we messed up!

Any update on new delivery date?

I’m scared about a misunderstanding here, ya’ll do understand that this only applies to this: it’s right up top at the beginning of this thread, if you didn’t read it I really suggest you do.

(To clarify, this email only went out to customers who placed a pre-order for Wyze Cam v2 on or before 8pm PST on 3/1. Orders placed after this cutoff date/time are not eligible for the free extension cord offer.)

They said 4 to 6 weeks I think but I’m not counting and I’m in no rush. As the company said if you want a refund and you fall within that order period then they will gladly refund your money. In the email they sent to people affected by this they showed a link to get that done if you so desire.

For myself I would like to receive a nice working camera and if necessary I will wait till they get it right.

As far as I have seen they gave that time frame and I will simply wait till I hear more about it.

Pre-Orders placed before 3/1 at 8pm PST are expected to ship between 4/2-4/16. (those pre-orders are the ones that qualify for the extension cables as well.)

Pre-Orders placed after 3/1 at 8pm PST are expected to ship between 4/16-4/20.

If you need to cancel your pre-order for a full refund please email support@wyzecam.com or cancelorder@wyzecam.com, thanks!

Awesome !! I pre order on feb 28 . So I’ll get those cables along with my cameras.cool

whoohoo thank you streetwyze for the update and of course for all the other updates as well from thatwyzeguy. It’s so nice to be made to feel like we are part of something and not just numbers with wallets. Many thanks for the hard work all of you have put into this. I have already mentioned wyzecams to quite a few friends as something they might wish to give a thought to. :slight_smile:

Glad to support the Company. Delay is no problem considering the low cost.

great company, great products!

Great company and products.