Solid pink screen and won't connect

Been using my 2 pan cams and my 2 cam v2’s for a while now. They have all been doing really well, especially since I upgraded our WiFi a few weeks back. Yesterday I noticed one of the pan cams will no longer connect to the internet, though it was doing perfectly fine on new internet for weeks, had a great signal and also now has a solid pink screen, so I can’t see anything.
Any suggestions? Thanks!
Btw…I tried deleting and reinstalling the device but it won’t read the qr code…just keeps saying “ready to connect”.

Welcome to the community!
Have you tried factory resetting the camera?
If you’ve already tried this or it doesn’t work let me know!
https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/search/click?data=BAh7CjoHaWRsKwhfeozTUwA6CXR5cGVJIgxhcnRpY2xlBjoGRVQ6CHVybEkib2h0dHBzOi8vc3VwcG9ydC53eXplY2FtLmNvbS9oYy9lbi11cy9hcnRpY2xlcy8zNjAwMzE0ODQ1MTEtSG93LXRvLWZhY3RvcnktcmVzZXQteW91ci1XeXplLUNhbS12MS12Mi1vci1QYW4GOwdUOg5zZWFyY2hfaWRJIik4ZTViYTc5ZC0wMWNlLTQ0NzktYjgzOC1iYThlYmM4OGVmYzUGOwdGOglyYW5raQo%3D--03c675c1c5a7d86551286fb01c2bfea45b896945

2 Likes

I tried deleting the camera from the app and reinstalling but the cameras can’t see the QR code for some reason.

What @StopICU33 said is a great tip. :+1: If that doesn’t work you could also try contacting Wyze about this issue.

1 Like

@benszabotx Try this. Scroll the QR code up or down until you see the whole code. Then scan with the Wyze cam.

See this thread for an example.

1 Like

@Brlepage I’m sorry, I’m new to forum and didn’t see your link/attachment. I tried doing the 10sec factory reset, but the light now stays yellow and won’t do it’s little initiate spin dance at all. Tried it a couple times. Thanks for your reply!

Sounds like a bad camera! I could be wrong though.