Solar powered Wyze camera - only requires wifi connection

Why not use cheaper lead acid battery?

I found this on Amazon.

[Updated Version] Wasserstein Solar Panel Compatible with WYZE Cam Outdoor - Power Your Surveillance Camera continuously with 2W 5V Charging (1-Pack, Black)

Visit the Wasserstein Store

[ 4.3 out of 5 stars ](javascript:void(0)) 15 ratings

Best price

Currently unavailable.
We don’t know when or if this item will be back in stock.

• :heavy_check_mark: COMPATIBLE WITH WYZE CAM OUTDOOR - Our solar panel ensures that your camera never runs out of battery.
  • :heavy_check_mark: IMPORTANT NOTE - For First time use, fully charge the Solar Panel before connecting the camera. The charging process only begins when the Solar Panel is fully charged.
  • :heavy_check_mark: VERSATILE MOUNTING - Our unique 360-degree wall mount allows you to easily position your solar panel in the best direction, ensuring maximum sunlight exposure. It comes with a 13.1ft/4m cable for convenient mounting.
  • :heavy_check_mark: WEATHERPROOF DESIGN - The soft PVC patent pending design micro-USB head expands slightly when inserted into the opening of the camera, thereby effectively sealing it from moisture.
  • :heavy_check_mark: EFFICIENT SOLAR CELLS - Made of efficient solar cells, the solar panel charges your camera quickly even in low-light conditions.

They work

Thanks unfortunately both panels are currently unavailable. I have a panel from Hem-Life not sure if I want to try on my outdoor cam?