Sofware o pagina web

tener acceso a un programa o una pagina web donde podamos visualizar la camara y tener todas las funciones de la aplicación, asi como tienen otros sistemas de vigilancia como hikvision

Question translation: have access to a program or a web page where we can view the camera and have all the functions of the application, as well as other surveillance systems such as hikvision

I’m not sure specifically what you are asking for. I may be misunderstanding due to a loss in translation.

If you are a Wyze CamPlus subscriber, you can use the website Live stream - Wyze to view the live stream of your CamPlus cams as well as the Event Videos produced. This is still in Beta development, so it is still being built and improved. It will not give you the full functionality of the Wyze App as you still need that to change settings and most other administrative functions.

There is also a 3rd party App I use, TinyCam, that can stream the live view of Wyze cams and other types of cams. It also offers a pro version and can do limited functions with each cam.

Si es suscriptor de Wyze CamPlus, puede usar el sitio web Live stream - Wyze para ver la transmisión en vivo de sus cámaras CamPlus, así como los videos de eventos producidos. Esto todavía está en desarrollo Beta, por lo que todavía se está construyendo y mejorando. No le brindará la funcionalidad completa de la aplicación Wyze, ya que aún la necesita para cambiar la configuración y la mayoría de las demás funciones administrativas.

También hay una aplicación de terceros que uso, TinyCam, que puede transmitir la vista en vivo de las cámaras Wyze y otros tipos de cámaras. También ofrece una versión pro y puede realizar funciones limitadas con cada cámara.

4 Likes