So I changed my email address and log out my wyze account and log in again using my new email ad. Now it erases all my cameras. And i have been trying to connect one of them and it wont let me. Cannot find network. I tried to forget network, etc

So I changed my email address and log out my wyze account and log in again using my new email ad. Now it erases all my cameras. And i have been trying to connect one of them and it wont let me. It says Cannot find network. I tried to forget network, turned my phone on and off, reset my wifi. And it still did not work! Please help! I’ve been at it for hours! It’s frustrating

When you logged into this forum did you use your new or old email address? Have you tried logging into your account on the website WYZE? Does your new email work there? Old email?

If your email change didn’t process, you may be in a catch 22 that only customer support can fix.

Customer Support
How can we help? Our phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a support ticket on our help center.

Email support@wyze.com

2 Likes