Smart watch delivery schedule?

I agree. Having them cancel my first pre-order but not tell me was really bad customer service. Then they kept sending me updates on when I was going to receive them. Then when I asked for an update, because it was past when I was supposed to receive it, I was told it was canceled months ago. So really they lied about it on every weekly email they sent.

Now I can’t order it because it’s out of stock and will probably have to pay more because they messed up.

Makes me want to tell everyone to not buy stuff from them because the customer support is awful.

After 15 days, no updates, and 2 sent emails (the second this morning), suddenly I get a shipment notice. Due in 3 days (I live near their HQ).

i am convince there are maybe 5 or less people working for the entire company… The support is just horrendeous. i emailed them 10 days ago, nothing. So I reply back and got message next day someone will be back with me shortly and that is 2 days ago.

I have tried to order the smart watch twice now, each time my money gets sent back to me with no indication as to why my order is cancelled. I want to know if I should not bother with trying to order this watch or what? A little communication goes a long way. Disappointed
Anyone else have problems recently?

Have you herd back on the ticket? Do you have a ticket number?

Welcome @IS_TO_COME!
Are you trying to order the 44 or 47 watch? The 44 isn’t back in stock yet.
What payment method are you using? Have you tried contacting support about this issue?

By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support (click “submit a request”)
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

1 Like

this is my Wyze Ticket 1232229.

At this point i considered my $27.60 is gone. Since WYZE took my money but didn’t give me the product I paid for I consider this is fraud. Also the lack of communication by them only reinforce the company engage is fraudulent business practice, I don’t think it is even worth it for me to seek legal mean either. The reason I post here is to warn people of WYZE.

I will try to get this escalated for you.

2 Likes

Thanks. Still nothing. But worth a try.