Smart watch delivery schedule?

I have not received any email from Wyze providing any status on when my Wyze Watch will be shipping. I’m hoping it ships in February since I ordered it the first day pre-ordering was available.

A couple days ago on January 28th, Jimmy from Wyze said via email that the watch wasn’t scheduled to be shipped until until early April. Personally I prefer the 47 if anyone ordered the 44. But the Wyze Band is cool too1

1 Like

1 Like

Just hoping it isn’t due on April 1st.

What’s wrong with April 1st?
That was the date the Army decided to swear me in. I’m still not sure who the joke was on.

2 Likes

Check out the following topic for updates.

1 Like

So much for January, February or March. Are they actually going to arrive I wonder?

1 Like

So much for January, February or March. Are they actually going to arrive I wonder?

Don’t give up!

3 Likes

I got my watch today. I have only used it for about 30 mins but it seems good. I wish there was a way to get the O2 reading to display all the time.

Lucky you…did they send you tracking or did it just show up? I see no tracking info on the system for me. Also when did you place your order? Maybe that would shed some light on who might get what and when.

I placed orders at the beginning of December and haven’t received anything yet. No tracking information when I view my orders page and status still says Pre-Order and not shipped.

I was on the 5th…I was hoping to see someone at least on the 2nd or 3rd report in on theirs being shipped.

So far so good. I even used a custom face.

I ordered one of each size on Dec 2 and have heard nothing about either one. Sigh.

Yeah it seems wyze messed up the mailing lists, I pre-ordered mine on the same day and zero updates from Wyze in my inbox, I have to rely on the announcements in the community forum which is pretty sub par from Wyze but oh well.

I had ordered one of each size, plus a strap. Meaning my pre-order can’t ship until all three are simultaneously available. I think I was hoping they’d ship separately. Oh, well…

1 Like

I ordered the watches (2 x 47mm & 1 x 44 mm) on 12/3 and then a couple of straps on 12/4.

Nada. Zip. Zilch. Zero. Nothing.

Update:
It finally came! April 5th it arrived and I have to say–well worth the wait! Wyze is going to dominate.

I love everything about this watch but most especially the battery life. I’ve been wearing mine for a month on a single charge–battery reads 40% as of today. I imagine it’ll go 6 weeks without a charge easily.
The heartbeat monitor and oxygen meter are a little slow but they work!
The alarm is perfect and intuitive.
The screen is durable.
The OS is responsive.
It’s waterproof (both pool and washer accidentally tested).
The features are all comparable to items that cost 10x as much.

This watch is a flagship killer.

They say you can pick any two: Fast. Inexpensive. Good. We made the right choice. This is awesome.

5 Likes

Does it Sync with your calendar for reminders, I use the Google Calender?

1 Like

I ordered 2 47’s on May 1st or 2nd. I got shipping and tracking info via the shopify app.
A label was created on May 5th and they are just sitting there, waiting to go to USPS.
Why is it taking so long to go out?

1 Like