Wyze Sprinkler Controller - Smart weather-based watering with 8 control zones

I would personally love to see what you guys come up with for a smart lawn sprinkler controller. If you are going after the whole smart home market, I could see that being an awesome product to look into.

That’s a total yes from me, although it may never become a real Wyze product. We can just dream. :sleeping:

Kenner

5 Likes

Voted YES, I’m interested.

2 Likes

I would be interested in a smart faucet/spigot controller as much if not more to control watering methods beyond just a sprinkler system. A multi faucet/spigot splitter version we would definitely buy.

5 Likes

Can you consider making a wifi sprinkler control system (in the price range of $29.99 to $49.99)? This would be a great addition to my wyze set. Thanks, Steve

3 Likes

A device to turn on/off water by on or off or by schedule.

2 Likes

I’m looking into it! Question for everyone who already has an irrigation system: is your controller inside (as in inside your garage) or outdoor? Curious how many people need the weatherproof box.

6 Likes

My controller is inside the garage

2 Likes

Hello - My controller is in the garage. It is in a very robust and I think lockable and maybe weather proof case on the wall, but I don’t think the weather proof/outdoor proof aspect is necessary. Steve

1 Like

Would be great to have a sprinkler that can both be controlled for normal watering as well as sensor triggered to scare off pooping neighborhood cats

4 Likes

I see a good number of outdoor boxes in the southeastern US, whereas I saw more garage mounts in the northeast. Before folks start voting, it seems reasonable to ask what exactly they mean by a “smart sprinkler controller”. Does that mean Wi-Fi control over scheduling? Tracking the total water that flows by zone? Automatically adapting water rates by local weather conditions?

Edit: I meant outdoor in the Southwest. My house came with a Wi-Fi multi-zone irrigation system, so not a likely customer in the near future.

1 Like

I have outdoor system

1 Like

Mine is indoor. Basement. I got a Rachio system last year and I’d love for Wyze to do the same.

2 Likes

My current controller is in the garage. Personally no need for a weatherproof box but probably a good idea if you do as i’m sure other places of the county may have them open to some elements.

1 Like

I would love to own a Wyze sprinkler controller. I’ve been hooked on your products since getting a v2 cam for Christmas. Since then I’ve added a sense system, a couple more cams, plugs, iftt and Alexa integration, and placed an order tonight for more contact/motion sensors and plugs! Please consider this. Thanks!

Edit: my current sprinkler controller is in the shed, moved from the garage.

1 Like

my controller is outdoors

Mine is in the garage … a Rainbird system in our 4 year old house. Multi-zone (10 currently), variable scheduling. Would love a WYZE wifi system … but am completely clueless how I would replace my current controller. And a bit frightened about the thought, since I have absolutely no idea how it works. Think it would be expensive to have original installation company come repair or replace the controller. But, hey, please keep me in the loop.

I currently have a b-hyve hose bib conection “hooked directly to my outside faucet” uses bluetooth and wifi with hub. Uses online weather data to not waste water if it’s going to rain. Can set up zones with multiple units. I would love to see what you guys can do

1 Like

Inside!

inside