Smart light switch and/or dimmer

Totally agree. I have an old home and would probably buy 7 or more.

1 Like

When will Wyze be producing a single pole light switch? I’m using another brand right now but it wold be nice to have it under my Wyze app.

thanks
Steve Overby

2 Likes

And just as easy, a 3-way light switch.
And with a manual bypass !

for your kids, as scary as it sounds, having a home speaker like alexa or google home, connect to wyze, and tell it to turn on the lights. or change the color. then they dont need your phone.

I would really like to see the option for paddle switches. I have a few of them in my house and I think they look better than the toggle switches. The fact that smart switches don’t move up or down when you use them is kind of ugly in my opinion. I like the paddles being up against the wall and out of the way.

1 Like

When you say “paddle switch”, I am assuming that you mean a light switch that looks like this: switch

When you say “toggle switch”, I am assuming that you mean a light switch that looks like this: switch2

Just wanting to clarify some terms. Both of these switches could be considered toggle or rocker switches, depending on context.

2 Likes

I’ve, as many have, been asking for months for a simple light switch. But it seems Wyze has started going off on some very odd products. A hand held vacuum, toy car a floor lamp…I think its way past time to get back on focus. I switched to Wyze because you all looked like you were an up and coming home automation, home security brain!! If your never going to focus on this line please either align your products to work 100% with Google or Seri for home control or hub products. I have sent MANY suggestions as other have and they just seem to end up in the ignored emails no one responds…sad. Would love to hear from some one who will take the MANY, MANY viable suggestion seriously either email or the form of communication many have forgotten a phone call. Thank you if any one reads this…Kurt
PLEASE SEARCH #wishlist and #roadmap and read the How to Use the Wishlist BEFORE POSTING. If your submission is approved, don’t forget to VOTE for it.

1 Like

I don’t see the light switch here or on wishlist. I, too, have asked for this. What is the status of getting this into Wish List and on to development?

1 Like