Wyze Switch - Smart light switch

Someone may have posted this already, but here are some features I think would make this product great for most people while also setting it apart from the competition and integrating well into the Wyze ecosystem (and sell more Wyze bulbs and plugs!):

1. Typical smart switch connected via Wifi to control the light circuit – need this basic functionality since this is a typical use case for people – would require a neutral wire as usual smart switches do to remain powered

2. Smart device only mode with no neutral required – keeps the circuit closed (i.e. “on”) but just sends a trigger via Wifi – this would be great for people who have upgraded all the lights and plugs on the circuit to smart devices (i.e. Wyze Bulbs and Plugs) because the switch would not kill power to the circuit so bulbs can still be controlled via voice/app. A major side benefit is you won’t need a neutral wire which a lot of older homes still don’t have as long as you upgrade the bulbs and plugs on the circuit. This may just be a software feature since internally the physical switch just remains “on”. [EDIT: nevermind, I think you would have to bake this into the hardware since it needs to know if nothing is plugged into the neutral, just close the circuit to power on instead]

3. In both modes the switch should be able to send an “off” signal to all smart bulbs and plugs in a group so I can turn off all the smart lights in a room with a single switch – e.g. a table lamp, ceiling lights, etc. Since it will be a Wifi switch (assuming that since the Wyze ecosystem is Wifi) – this is probably just a software feature integrated into the app.