Simultaneous Streaming (Multi-camera viewing)

Download the beta app, it has the multi camera view feature now for you to try

1 Like

Thanks! Works great!!

Just updated my app today. I don’t see how to watch more than one camera at a time. And yes, I do have the beta version of the app :frowning:

Hello @jrc, check out this post I made yesterday.

Here goes the link to it

1 Like

I was about to type I had just figured it out. thanks!

3 Likes

For anyone just checking out this post, THE FEATURE IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE BETA SOFTWARE.

If you would like to join the beta program to gain access to the software please click on link below.

5 Likes

What app are you using??

The official Wyze app which can be found on the App Store or Google Play

MULTI CAMERA STREAMING IS CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE FOR BETA TESTERS.

TO SIGN UP FOR BETA LOOK AT MY LAST POST.:arrow_up_small:

1 Like

I think that @haskett2057 may have been asking about lpowilliams’ 3rd party app.

1 Like

I am on the beta and don’t see multi viewing

As a quick check, have you added your Wyze Cams to groups yet? That’s the first step.

2 Likes

This is where you find the setting. Click the three dots on top right hand corner of the app.

2 Likes

Thanks found it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks, Demonfire!

Glad you reached out, @jnunes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome to both of you. I hope you like the live view as well as I!

2 Likes

I like it a lot. Just messing with it now. Is sound an option in multi view?

Not sure. I haven’t tried. The only thing I could think is double tap the camera to enlarge it and check. :slight_smile:

No, there’s no sound in multi cam view.

2 Likes

two comments that i posted in beta testing and repost here:

(1) group - currently one camera can only belong to one group which is inconvenient. For example, i’d like a group called “all cameras”, another group called “front”, another group called “backyard”, etc…
if you are not on wifi, it does not make sense to connect all camera if you only want to check one camera to save the internet traffic

(2) connecting speed from multiple live view to individual live view:
in TinyCam Pro, switching from multiple live view to individual live view is INSTANEOUS (less than 0.1 second) whereas in Wyzecam app it takes several seconds (redo the three auth steps).

1 Like

You can vote for it here Multi-camera view on Alexa but I’m not sure about the progress on this feature as the post doesn’t have a tag.

1 Like