Signed up for Cam Plus - says I have no cameras

coghlan, were you able to get this sorted out? I’m having the same issue… it’s very frustrating!

Edit: An hour later, and now it’s working. I do think it’s a lapse between free trial ending and paid subscription beginning. Sorry to bother you all with this! :blush:

1 Like

Yes, my sequence was: a) deactivate the trial licence on my V2, b) activate a monthly licence on my V, c) deactivate the monthly licence on my V2 and d) activate an annual licence on my V2.

The only time I had a problem was trying to activate a licence on the V2 when there was already a licence in-use on it. This produced the “no available camera” error.

I even got a small credit for the unused portion of my monthly licence when I activated the annual licence.

Anyone having issues with cam plus only finding one of your cameras? I have multiple ones but its not finding the one I want to use this service on. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

I have the same problem.
I added 4 new cams v3, i have 1 paid annual license but all 4 on trial license.
I cannot de select any cam, none, and thus cannot apply the new license in 1 of them.
So i think i have to wait 12 days for them to expire.
I’ve upgraded firmware, upgraded app, restarted, . Everytime i de select anything it doesn’t take, they just remain selected on the trial.

1 Like