Show motion tag on event thumbnail

On the Events window it would be very helpful if the image snippit showed the “Detection Zone” that was triggered that caused the motion Event to be saved.

Added an example of my Events window with a RED box drawn as an example of what I’d like to see on these snippet images shown for each Event. If it showed this detection zone then I could more easily review just the image snippets to see what triggered each event.

Currently, I usually have to play each 12sec video clip for about 1-2seconds to see the “Detection Zone”. Instead how about updating the thumbnail image on the Events window to show the Detection zone.

See attached

Thanks for voting on this one :slight_smile:
-Ken

@saskep Nice idea. I modified the topic title a bit to better match the terminology that Wyze uses.

4 Likes

@saskep Don’t forget to vote for your own idea. You got my vote! :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the assist.

2 Likes

How do we promote this idea…to get some more votes for it so Wyze will look at it ?

Honestly, it gets the votes it gets. It’s on a level playing field with other wishlist topics.

You are free to mention it on other threads where it is related. However, it is not in keeping with the Community Guidelines to start posting about it separately or in threads where it isn’t directly related to the subject at hand.