Shipping to wrong adress

I am concerned with the shipping issues here I updated my address over a week ago they shipped a preorder yesterday to my old address who can I contact to fix this. Extremely unhappy with how this is happening and no phone number to contact anyone wtf

[Mod Note]: Personal information has been removed for privacy and security purposes.

Iā€™m sorry about this experience!
This is primarily a user forum, You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646
Or online: Wyze.com/support
Wyze Support has extended their live support hours for a better support experience. ( Excluding Holidays & Emergencies )
WEEKDAY HOURS:
Monday - Friday 4 AM ā€“ 8 PM PT

WEEKEND HOURS
Saturday 8 AM ā€“ 4 PM PT

1 Like

I am registered on FedEx. When you are registered, you can redirect shipments via FedEx.

The address you provided is attached to your order. Most systems store your personal information on one database and push orders to another database. Unless you see a option to change an address on an order, it will not happen automatically. The seller can not assume you want any open orders redirected. Some people ship to different addresses than their home or billing address.

1 Like