Shipping Delays and No Communication

Hello @rlocurto and welcome to the community.

I will make sure your information gets pushed up the ladder, hopefully you will hear from someone tomorrow.

Jason the order miraculously appeared on my profile with the status “back ordered”. What?!

You were literally still taking orders until today. My “lost” order clearly wasn’t prioritized over new orders.

I do not work for WYZE, so I am unclear what happened, but I will be getting someone from WYZE to look into this for you. I am just a user who volunteers time helping out.

1 Like

@Dianne_F, I’m not sure why it was so delayed but your tracking number is saying that it arrived today. Is that correct?

@stewlevine, if I’m reading your support ticket correctly, I think that the new quantity issue was resolved. Is that accurate?

@Neg19859, I’m going to copy over my response from the other thread to make sure that you see it. I have NO idea why your order sat so long but it finally started getting updated yesterday. It was updated today as being in transit. Sorry about the wait!

@rlocurto, we apologize. We ran into a supply issue where we needed to replace some of our stock and that also delayed the stock for existing orders. We’ve sent out emails to all affected customers and shut down ordering for the impacted product. We’re sorry that this was your experience.

2 Likes

This also happened with us. We have attempted to contact through email and support. I know you were overwhelmed with orders. We placed an order and charges were made to our credit card. When we checked when it would be delivered, the order said canceled. If the order is canceled and not going to be delivered I will dispute the charge made to our credit card. However, we would rather know if we will receive our order before I dispute the charge. [quote="Wyze

Have you contacted our customer support team? If so, may I please have your support ticket number?
Order #002012988
Ticket #569325

Wyze Customer Support

We have the shipping information on our website prior to purchase but I’ll tell the team that we should see if we’re able to have it catch attention more effectively. We apologize for the difficulty with your order.
[/quote]

Order #002012988
Ticket #569325

I think the quantity issue was resolved. I now have three orders sitting in processing 2360737 from May 5 and 2373353 and 2377906 both from May 6. All have the same status of processing and have been that way since contacting customer support. It would help to know if/when these will actually ship to know if my issue has finally been taken care of. I appreciate your help here on the forum, but I think we can all agree that there are better ways to be handling this than has occurred. I will continue to update here status, but I feel like this has been an awful lot of effort to try to resolve this, and to date that still hasn’t happened (to me resolved is correct billing and correct product received).

1 Like

Better shipping option should also help.
Options to pay for faster shipping also should be consider for life essential items like masks and thermometer.

So, for people who now have mask orders as “processing”, how long did they stay in that status before getting shipped? Three weeks after my initial order with still nothing to show, trying to figure out how much longer to give this before cancelling the whole thing and getting a refund.

And just like that, shipped this morning. So for me, 4 business days.

1 Like

@UserCustomerGwen FedEx claims that the package was delivered but its nowhere to be found. I’ve been trying to get a hold of someone at FedEx but I can’t get through to a representative. We need those thermometers. Can you assist in locating the package?

I am having the same problem with the iHealth Digital Thermometer I order the first one on April 8th and got it on April 11th awesome service.

HOWEVER, on April 11th I ordered 3 additional Thermometers, money was taken right away and “supposedly” the order was processed. On April 21st was notified that my order was shipped and a confirmation number was provide. NO ORDER RECEIVED YET no additional notification when I attempt a tracking the package I get the following message:
UPS:

I see you’ve entered a UPS Mail Innovations® number which is a service that leverages our logistics expertise to move USPS mail volume to regional USPS sorting facilities more efficiently. Mail Innovations packages are typically delivered within 3-7 days by your local post office. If you’re the receiver of the package and have questions about your shipment, please continue to track or contact the sender if needed.

Have inquire via Wyze customer service email and NOTHING…PLEASE ADVISE IF MY ORDER WILL BE COMING AND WHEN OTHERWISE PLEASE REFUND MY MONEY

I apologize for my delay, everyone.

@mlehman8, I checked on your ticket and I see that you have already disputed the charge. I’m sorry I didn’t make it back here before that but am glad that you moved forward with resolution.

@stewlevine, I looked at your orders and I found the first one and the last one stating that they’re completed but did not find 002373353 in our system. Could you please verify that order number for me if you’re still needing assistance with it? As for your feedback about how this could be better handled, we agree and we’re sorry that this has been your experience.

@gku2, I’ll share your feedback with the team.

@Dianne_F, I am super sorry about my delay in getting back here. Have you been able to locate your thermometers?

@yvinueza, has your order arrived since you posted?

1 Like

Good morning Gwendolyn,

No I have not received my order yet :slightly_frowning_face: any update would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Yolanda

Hi Gwendolyn, I have also placed an order on 4/21. I can see the charge posted on my credit card but I never received the items and order status still says processing. At this point, I would like the order to be canceled and purchase amount refunded. Below are order and ticket details. Thanks for your help.

Orders:
002010303 (free bulb)
002010288 (masks)

Tickets: 571772 & 599836

@yvinueza, I apologize for the delay in me returning to this thread. Could you please give me your order number if this hasn’t been resolved since you last posted?

@Lujke, it looks like your order arrived after you posted here (and much later than it should have). I’m going to request that we provide that refund anyway but it looks like the invoice failed to be created here. I have to escalate this to someone with deeper access than I have and I apologize for the further delay.

I placed an order on May 25 and the item still hasn’t been shipped. Emailed customer service and still no response. Messaged them on Twitter and no response. Any advice.

@UserCustomerGwen can you check the status of Order number 004810615 . I ordered on 10/18. Tracking said that it arrived in Washington on the 20th but no shipping updates since then.

I’m sorry, I was in those systems as a stopgap measure. I recommend contacting the orders part of the support team for this one. But thanks for tagging me in! :slight_smile:

Wyze Customer Support