Share users dont turn off cam

Hello group:
Is possible share the access with the other person and that this person dont have permission to turn off or turn on the cam?
Thanks

1 Like

No there isn’t. You might want to hop over to the topic below and vote for it. (You must click the VOTE button at the top for your vote to count.)

Yes I am. Not well reflected in that documentation. But I just tested by turning off a cam from a shared user and when I go back to that cam in the owner’s account, it shows as off.

Hi, is it possible not to allow shared user to turn off or turn on camera. In my case, I am using it for nanny monitoring and have given access to my parents to watch. Now I don’t want them to accidentally turn on camera while it is turned off.

You might want to hop over to the post below and vote for it. (You must click the VOTE button at the top for it to count.)

It also happens with me, I shared a cam with my wife account and on her phone she can turn off/on the camera as change the resolution. It is pretty bad if you want to share it someone else, they can accidentally change stuffs

Yep, I did :slight_smile:

1 Like