Shadows or Spirit?

What ever it is, looks like it walked out of the tree and under the house. We went out the next day to try and see if it was caused by shadows or such. Camera picked us up long before we got to the tree.

5 Likes

Now that is very interesting hmm…I have no idea. Looks like the grim reaper! :grimacing:

Edit: Is the camera behind glass? A reflection maybe?

1 Like

Now my wife is poring over hours of footage on our cams to try and catch “Casper”! Thanks a lot! :grinning:

2 Likes

One of my first considerations, but before and after that time, there was no one else in the room. It does sit behind the front double pane window, but glare only when the light behind it is on and it was off in this case.

2 Likes

Looks like a poltergeist just trying to get home. :ghost:

1 Like

It’s a bug crawling on the window I see it all the time

10 Likes

I’ve never seen one of these that WASN’T a bug of some sort. Haha.

4 Likes

Shadow figure

Definitely an insect, I have seen this dozens of times on my cam, in my instance it was a spider. If you look at the video and instead of thinking of it being some shadow in the distance on the grass and think of it as a bug or spider really close to the camera, causing it to be out of focus, you will be able to make out the legs and see it is moving in a crawling motion downwards on the glass.

3 Likes

I had a bug that spent the night on my camera outside and I think he pooped on it’, cause now there is fuzzy spot :expressionless:

2 Likes

So, leave some TP by it for next time? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

A few nights ago, he came back for another visit. This time the lighting was just different enough to tell that it was a bug. @rbruceporter, did the wife ever find her Casper? :ghost::ghost:

1 Like

Not yet, but she has faith she says! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like