Setup Problem

support

I have watched the videos and read the instructions. When I get to the part about holding down the setup button and listen for the voice, I don’t hear anything except a real short click that sounds like it’s coming from the speaker. Nothing else. Any ideas on what I can do?

Don’t hold down the setup button. Press it momentarily and release. Holding down the button does a factory reset.

Trying to set up a Wyze Cam v2 And instructions mention hitting set up button. Mine doesn’t have one. On back of unit is USB outlet power outlet and flashing yellow light. How do I set up my camera without this button.

The setup button is on the bottom, not the back. It’s under the movable bottom mount.

Illustration here:

https://www.wyzecam.com/wyze-cam-getting-started/#setup

I have a similar problem, but when I press the set up button I get the solid yellow for 20 secs then a loud click and the light goes out and the camera won’t connect?

Here’s the connectivity troubleshooting guide:

If that doesn’t solve it, keep in mind that this is primarily a user-to-user forum. If you don’t get help here from the community, file a support ticket, preferably from within the app while the bad camera is selected. That will ensure that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.

Thank you, after I submitted my question…I did a bit more digging, I performed a factory reset…I think I’m back in business!