Setting up Wyze Cams in two different cities.

I have two homes, Florida and Wisconsin. Using the Wyze app, can I set up 2 cams at both homes using two different WiFi networks?

Yes, cameras set on different wifi networks can be linked to the same Wyze account.

How do you setup this? Thanks

https://www.wyzecam.com/forums/topic/new-owner-please-help-me-know-the-ins-and-outs/#post-169900

upgraded to FW version 4.9.2.52 and using Wyze 2.0.3 (5) for iOS.

Now I’ve lost connection with two remote v2 cameras. I’ve tried to reset devices and start over but that is a no go.

Any assistance is appreciated

You are probably experiencing this temporary service disruption:

Hello Rick,

I should have mentioned this connection issue has been going on for weeks. The two cameras were in a different state and I tried to update from a different network. I have not been able to access since.

I have the two with me now and am unable to reset them to the current network.

Thanks,
Steve

In that case, I would click the Support link at the top of this page and run through the troubleshooting section. If that doesn’t do it, and if you don’t get other help here from the community, file a support ticket, preferably from within the app while the bad camera is connected so that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.

However, there is no point in working on it until the issue I posted above is resolved, so the above would apply only after that issue is resolved, which you can monitor by following that post.