Server problem again? My devices have again disappeared like the last time

I lost only my v1 cameras after my Android upgrade to v2.15.11 are they still supported? I attempted to add those devices again, the setup completed but devices are still not available through the app. After “Setup completed” it shows “camerainfo==null” and the camera is not added to the list. I tried the factory reset on the camera as well as uninstalling the android app, powering off phone, power on and reinstalling.

NOTE: v2 Cameras were not affected.

3 Likes

My cameras went off again as well… WTF???

@RC1960
What type of cameras(V1,2, Pan , outdoor, all,)? What app version are to running?
Any else experiencing this issue?

1 Like

No prob here (US Midwest).

I have forwarded this info onto Wyze so they can look into it

4 Likes

Same here… must have gone belly up within the last 20 minutes.

Looks like all of my Android devices are affected, my iOS devices are not.

@Seapup are you having issues on only Android or IOS too?
It seems most users with this issue are on Android.

2 Likes

Mine are gone again as well… :pensive: Android user here…

Android only

2 Likes

Mine just did this now

Everything is fine here with Android app 2.14.35 and 2.15.16

1 Like

Wyze just confirmed they’re aware of this issue

1 Like

I know but I’m not having any issues :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Anyone having issues. . .
Please see this post by Gwendolyn:

2 Likes

Using Android app v. 2.15.16 (beta) with all four cameras (2 x v2 and 2 x Pan) running on the latest beta firmware.

Everything has been fine on this end. All hardware present on app home page and running.

1 Like

I’m in the pacific time zone running android beta app 2.15.16. All my devices are still showing up (the previous times all my devices disappeared)

1 Like

I’m running app version 2.14.35 (not beta) and having this issue. None of my devices are showing at all in my version of the app so seems like this is selective?

1 Like

Are people’s devices starting to show again?
There’s reports of things getting back to normal for people on the East Coast(and possibly everywhere).
Edit: Everything should be working properly!

2 Likes

Its 7:07 PM PST (GMT 2020-1107 0307 hrs Sat)
I’ve rebooted the Android and all the cams & their names are in, working, fine and dandy. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Everything good here on the East coast. :+1:

4 Likes