Server problem again? My devices have again disappeared like the last time

Only a little issue in event-playback for 2-3 updates. Resolved in the new beta.

WTF. android app is big FAIL right now as my devices all gone. but iphone app looks all okay. geez, come out with new cam v3 product and developers maybe tweaking things but making it look like they are whacking the rest of our cams. just so annoying. quit scaring us with this nonsense.

Same here. Devices are gone again. Upgrade your servers or run your tests on different ones or whatever FFS!

2 Likes

okay. whew. all back to normal on android app… quit scaring us like that!

Still not working on my Android beta app v2.15.11.

3 Likes

Noop, still no device.

I also am beta tester. Have newest app. Galaxy s10 phone. Running 4 pan 2, 4 bulbs, 5 outlets

1 Like

Wyze knows of the issue and is working on it! No solution has been released at this time.

See here for updates:

2 Likes

thx, no eta?

Anyone tried to do a play back from sd card?

No playback from SD card on all 8 cameras . Also cannot make adjustments to Detection zone /settings or Local Storage … I get Loading …then Operation Failed

Everything is back to normal for me now.

1 Like

your play back? working

Working!

1 Like

good for you, device is back but
playback sd card fail.

1 Like

Ditto sir :+1:

2 Likes

Started working again here about half an hour ago.

1 Like

Still no devices showing for me. I contacted support, but they just had me submit logs and told me to wait until the next app update. I guess I just have pile of Wyze-branded bricks for now. Definitely regretting buying products dependent on an unreliable cloud service…

1 Like

Welcome to the Wyze community @rx8saxman!
Have you tried deleting the app and reinstalling it?

1 Like

Hi @rx8saxman Yes, What @Brlepage said and . .
after you delete the app, power down your smart device before downloading & installing a fresh copy of the Wyze app.

1 Like