Sensor automation not working

Anyone else having trouble with sensors not working? Automation started not working or the last 10 minutes

10 Likes

Same here. Have a motion sensor to turn on kitchen lights that hasn’t been working the past 30 minutes or so. Checked and my contacts sensors haven’t registered any activity during that time either, even though I’ve opened and closed them several times.

2 Likes

Tested just now , not working here

2 Likes

Been out since midnight Eastern time over here.

2 Likes

Not working here all day

yup all offline here, @UserCustomerGwen?

Check your rules history :slightly_smiling_face:

Are your sensors showing offline?

no this is classic AWS outage behavior, all sense products “stuck” at last state.

2 Likes

This issue is being looked into , but you stated that all were offline, need to narrow down specifically the issue

I am reaching out and trying to get information, I will report when I have some info. My sensors are online but my automations don’t work, is that the same issue others are seeing, so I can relay correct info.

3 Likes

sorry misspoke. happens unfortunately so frequently I reference these “AWS maintenance” windows as outages.

1 Like

All my sensors are showing the last state they were in early today it’s now 9.30pm here. They are not reporting to be offline and have rebooted the bridge twice

yup this is the AWS server issue behavior, you can stop rebooting things it’s not a problem on your end.

1 Like

This is good advice , do not try to troubleshoot on your end , just be patient for it to get resolved

3 Likes

My sensors are functioning as usual and automations were running up to about an hour ago. Haven’t triggered any since then.

1 Like

Thanks will just wait

1 Like

Same here. Sensors not updating and going offline.

Check your sensors to see if they are actually offline or just not functioning properly with the rules

I went to use the bathroom and almost all my lights are connected via these sensors. None turned on.

Sensors work, red light blinking, and all Wyze devices are working. I can even manually turn the on/off from the app.

Rules are not triggering.

1 Like